Friday, October 25, 2013

Echo Valley

 We went to Echo Valley pumpkin patch with the kids ministry at our church. We had so much FUN!
At Echo Valley they have a niblet train, a petting zoo, and, of course, a pumpkin patch, a corn maze and a hay bale maze, a corn box, and a lot of other fun stuff. I love Echo Valley!

 This is Caleb, Mattie, Jacob, Hannah, Megan, and me (Emily) on the hayride about to get our pumpkins. I got a very big pumpkin and it was heavy. I carved my pumpkin when I got home.
                                          This is my mom and dad on the hayride.
                                                        This is me and my pumpkin.
                                                          This is caleb and his pumpkin.
                                           And last, but not least, Hannah and her pumpkin.

No comments:

Post a Comment